Saturday, July 7, 2018

20180213

1.  When I am with you, I can be myself. 2. I love it when you are happy and content. 3.  I love the way you look at me when I wear jeans. 4.  You think I'm handsome although I'm a goblin. 5.  I love that you love to camp.  6.  I love that you like to hike.  7.  You make me feel loved.  8.  You put up with my moods and all other imperfections. 9.  I love you because . 10.  I love holding your hand while we walk.  11. I love how it feels to have you run your fingers along my chest. 12.  I love love love the feel of your hands on my back. 13. I love our life together. 14. I love how you make me laugh. 15. I love your thoughtfulness. 16. I love your eyes. 17. I love the way we finish each other’s sandwiches. 18. I love the way you take the time to thank me for doing everyday things. 19. I love your strength of character. 20. I love your openness to try new things. 21. I love the fact that you want to be with me. 22. I love you for you. 23. I love the way you take the time to show me how much you love me. 24. I love how I would do anything for you to make you happy. 25. I love how you would do anything to make me happy. 26. I love how even when you're not with me I still feel like you're right here with me. 27.  I love to show you beauty in things and try to appreciate them.  28.  I love it when you lie on me. The feel of your warm body on mine. 29.  I love that past memories brighten my day. 30.  I love you not only because who you are but also because who I am when I am with you.  31.  I love how we always say I love you. 35.  I love your patience. 36.  I love how it feels when I wrap my arms around your waist.  37.  I love being naked in the outdoors with you. 38.  I love when you grab my butt. 39. I love that we get to talk throughout each day. 40.  I love that you like keeping active and working. 41. I love that you care for our children. 42.  I love that you find joy in family history. 43.  I love thank you know all of my flaws and still love me. 44.   I love that you don't try to change me but encourage me to be better. 45.  I love your hair. 46.  I love that you still know how to rock. 47.  I love your ability to make me feel better and see the light at the end of the tunnel. 48.  I love the way you look in a t-shirt. 49.  I love showering with you. 50.  I love being naked indoors with you. 51.  I love seeing you. 52.  I love how you interact with the grandkids. 53.  I love sitting next to you and putting my arm around you. 54.  I love going on vacation with you. 55.  I love finding new places with you. 56.  I love when you think of new things to do. 57.  I love it when you want me. 58.  I love wanting you. 59.  I love hearing you... 60. I love the way you love me. 61. I love the way I love you. 62. I love your touch. 63. I love the sparkle in your eyes. 64. I love the way you inspire me to be more than I am. 65. I love you just the way you are. 66. I love the way you look when you're sleeping. 67. I love that I need you because I love you. 68. I love thinking about you when we're apart. 69. I love that you are the yin to my yang, and my opposite that compliments me. 70. I love licking you. 71. I love feeling your heart beat. 72. I love watching you. 73. I love that you understand me. 74. I love that you are an incredible mother to our children. 75. I love that you're by best friend. 76. I love that you think of others and are conscientious. 77. I love that you can let things go. 78. I love making you feel good. 79. I love it when you do something you don't care for but you do it for me. 80. I love that your hand fits perfectly into mine. 81. I love that you love the sunrise. 82. I love you. 83. I love that you are forgiving. 84. I love your sense of duty. 85. I love to cheer you up when you're sad. 86. I love to hear you laugh. 87. I love that you can and do pull more than your fair share. 88. I love that I am comfortable around you. 89. I love that you love the grandkids. 90. I love that we are a family. 91. I love when you are close to me. 92. I love that you agreed to go backpacking with me! 93. I love that you married me. 94. I love that we've made it through good and hard times together. 95. I love that you think of your spirituality. 96. I love that you do not shrink from challenges. 97. I love to picnic with you while we're on a hike! 98. I love this journey with you. 99. I love your button nose. 100. I love that we will be together forever.

No comments: