Tuesday, July 10, 2018

20180701

2080701 One drop. A single teardrop into the carpet. It dissipated and disappeared like the life of the one who shed it. If I was to kill myself today, there would be no one to stop me. I've tried to find and see the point in continuing on. It's hard to see. People would be disappointed, heartbroken for a while, but they would get over it and life would go on. I've been trying to talk myself out of it. I know that if I made the choice to do it, that would be it. I haven't made the choice. I don't want to live in this depression. I don't want to live under this weight. It changes the way I view everything and everyone. Happy wife happy life must be a true statement cause I don't feel anything good when we are fighting or having a disagreement. Sometimes life just sucks. #HappyWifeHappyLife It's strange that during depression, it feels as though one had never felt joy in life at all.

No comments: