Saturday, July 7, 2018

20161125 dream

Dream 20161125 Hal bush repressed memories hipnosy add c There was a barn on a hill not all by itself there were other buildings around and it was in a semi city area we were doing and making somethinv, there were kids around and there was a school nearby it was a training area for the resistance e I was Han zl loo n this dream there was a ship that a me up and circled and the girl that I was with lea?.started shooting at it as it fired upon us. It made. Second circle and I was shooting trying to get in between through the trees and playground equiptment. As it did it's last pass it shot out a miss, it came down in slow motjon and I 's aw it go into fthe gounxd in the grass area straight down and start to crumble and crush undr its own weight as I ran behind and away from the barn . It exploded and took the lower floor of the house and the 2seco d story was on the rubble. In the aftermath I was talking to the kids who were there and now the ones coming out from the nearby school. Down the road I saw two figures approaching which I recognized as from the ships group. I hid the gun with was like a halo pulse g Un n in the engine competent of and old truck. The two came up and started asking g about what had happened if we knew why we were attacked. There seemed or be so e history between us as I used to be a fighter but was out of the vame. We knew each other back then but I was no longer fighting. We went to a building g and we talking the other figure was the senior person but didn't talk much, and then at one point my friend stuck a needle I my arm and I knew I'd be telling the truth in a moment as my head started to real. The second figure started talking about it was like a movie, and I ended up 's telling him it was like floating down a stream watching myself float down a stream, focus in on my face and the stream was history and the story I was telling v about what really happened and my place in it. I woke up and realized I've had this dream before, and each time had the distinct impression that hal bush and I had been hypnotized at some point. I could almost remember er the words while. Being under

No comments: