Tuesday, July 10, 2018

20180530

That's about where I sit. If we are literally just organisms with no eternal souls (which to me is bleak indeed) I still want to make the most of this life and live as if there is something more, it makes for a better life for me and society as a whole. Whether we are reincarnated, or came here as a 'one and only' shot at life, we all wanted to be here. If it's reincarnation then we not only wanted to come here, but we keep wanting to come back. I enjoy life, I don't want it to end. I also don't see myself growing all that I need to in one single life. Whether it's reincarnation or a single life to live, we know nothing of existence outside of this realm. I think even we would have wanted it this way, it would spoil it to know all of the answers while we're going through it. Like a dream that you know is a dream and then can have complete control of, where is the unknown and the spontaneity?

No comments: