Saturday, July 7, 2018

20170726

I'm feeling the spirit I'm feeling the spirit inside posts along the way and guide posts along the way. Varying degrees of feeling the spirit.. Are there varying degrees and feeling the spirit? Logic and experience tells me yes. All things that are good are from God and therefore influences from the spirit., and turn Any and all of those good feelings are feelings of the spirit. Is there a difference of those feelings and when the spirit is testifying truth? Logic and experience tells me yes. Not all things that are good will have the testifying of the spirit to know that it is right. Some things I have felt the spirit on and other things I have not even though they seem and appear to be in the same class in order. It seems that when the spirit testifies then perhaps there is something more to see you there that needs to be investigated. Or simply to do that whatever choice you just made his a good one everyone. But the spirit does not seem to always testify in every instance. Said least for me. The person healed, then told to walk to the water had all that walking time to doubt Photographs and photomosaics Photos are a snapshot of reality Photomosaics dont fit together perfectly

No comments: