Tuesday, February 17, 2009

January 2009

I had hoped that I would be able to keep up to date and closer to the actual events as they occurred this year. So far I am keeping with my patterns of being after-the-fact and relying on a bad memory to reconstruct the what and where. So, I'll start with January, as Jen and I went to Lompoc, CA for our anniversary. It was a nice time, and we were able to visit with some old friends and see the old places that we enjoyed when we lived there. We went to the Getty, which Jennifer tolerated well. I need to go only to the places that I want to see there. There's so much to see and never enough time.



On the 5th was our first trip to Dland of the year...

12th, I made this mosaic at Madera WT. (insert link later, which means maybe never)

16th, a car hit a fire hydrant. Jen and I went to Red Robin, then she got a haircut. I had to go to the bathroom badly...

20th we met at BajaFresh.

22nd I tested the photo studio lighting setup.

23rd, there was a drug deal going on across the street.

24th, Jen and I went to ElTorito. I took shots of Eliel's haircut and Jen's braces.

On the 26th, I met with Janel and Shea at the Moorpark Library to do a photoshoot for an upcoming assignment. I shot about 800 shots, using 450 of them for a movie that I compiled here. Untitled


On the 30th we took a hike and camped on the top of Mt. Pinos in the snow. Matt B. and his Dad, James C., Nathan B., Pryce, trebor, Eliel, and I were up there, the blog is here.

Jaden seemed like he needed attention and some one on one, so we went to the park. I realized how out of shape he his (partially his diet), but mostly from inactivity throughout the day.

No comments: